Fergie and Josh Duhamel Expecting First Baby
The Black Eyed Peas singer and "Safe Haven" star have been focusing on starting a family in recent months.
Fergie has something to sing about.
The 37-year-old Black Eyed Peas frontwoman tweeted a pregnancy announcement on Monday, writing, "Josh & Me & BABY makes three!!!! #mylovelybabybump."
Josh, of course, is husband Josh Duhamel, 40. The couple married in Malibu on January 10, 2009 after five years of dating.
Duhamel, currently starring on the big screen in both the Nicholas Sparks adaptation Safe Haven and the critically trounced Movie 43, told a reporter last summer after the death of the couple's beloved dog Meatloaf that they would "focus on our human baby first" before finding another family pet.
The child will be the first for the couple.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR