Fergie, Josh Duhamel Welcome Baby Boy
Axl Jack is the first child for the couple.
Baby makes three for Josh Duhamel and Fergie.
The couple welcomed a son, named Axl Jack, on Thursday, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
Axl Jack Duhamel weighed in at 7 pounds, 10 ounces.
On Thursday morning, TMZ reported that the 38-year-old singer -- who recently had her name legally changed to Fergie Duhamel -- had checked in to a local Los Angeles hospital for a C-section. People first reported news of the birth.
The duo announced their pregnancy in February on Twitter, with Fergie writing: "Josh & Me & BABY makes three!!!! #mylovelybabybump," a reference to the Black Eyed Peas' smash hit single "My Humps."
Earlier this month, Duhamel, 40, told THR that there was "a lot of anticipation in the Duhamel household," indicating that he would be taking a small break from business to adjust to life as a new dad.
"I'm just developing some things, reading a lot of things and mostly getting ready for my little baby boy that's on the way," he said in an interview tied to his latest film, Scenic Route.
The Duhamels wed in Malibu on Jan. 10, 2009, after dating for more than four years. Axl Jack is the first child for both parents.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR