Fernanda Andrade Lands Recurring Role on 'Sons of Anarchy' (Exclusive)
The actress will play a sexy babysitter on Season 4 of the FX drama.
Fernanda Andrade has signed on for a recurring role on the upcoming fourth season of FX’s Sons of Anarchy.
The actress, whose credits include roles onUndercovers, CSI: NY and the miniseries Fallen, will play Elyda, a sexy Latina babysitter who works for Jax (Charlie Hunnam) and Tara (Maggie Siff).
Andrade will appear in three episodes of the series co-starring Katey Sagal.
Showrunner Kurt Sutter has said that Season 4 will pick up 14 months after the events that transpired during Season 3 of the outlaw biker series.
Andrade is repped by Genesis Entertainment Partners and Rebel Entertainment Partners.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws