Ferrell upped to sr. vp prod'n at Fox 2000
Fox 2000 has promoted Rodney Ferrell to senior vp production.
Ferrell, who was vp production, will continue to report to Fox 2000 president Elizabeth Gabler and oversee the current production of "Marley & Me," directed by David Frankel and starring Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston.
Ferrell also is overseeing development of "Hell's Angel," directed and produced by Tony Scott; Ridley Scott's "The Passage"; and "The Wind in the Willows" and "Shadow Divers." Ferrell's credits also include "27 Dresses" and "Eragon."
"Rodney is a supremely talented executive who has an innate ability to find wonderful material, which he then develops with passion and dedication," Gabler said.
Ferrell joined Fox in 2001 as a creative executive after working with Steven Soderbergh and Jennifer Fox at Section Eight.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR