Ferrell upped to sr. vp prod'n at Fox 2000
Fox 2000 has promoted Rodney Ferrell to senior vp production.
Ferrell, who was vp production, will continue to report to Fox 2000 president Elizabeth Gabler and oversee the current production of "Marley & Me," directed by David Frankel and starring Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston.
Ferrell also is overseeing development of "Hell's Angel," directed and produced by Tony Scott; Ridley Scott's "The Passage"; and "The Wind in the Willows" and "Shadow Divers." Ferrell's credits also include "27 Dresses" and "Eragon."
"Rodney is a supremely talented executive who has an innate ability to find wonderful material, which he then develops with passion and dedication," Gabler said.
Ferrell joined Fox in 2001 as a creative executive after working with Steven Soderbergh and Jennifer Fox at Section Eight.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama