Ferrell upped to sr. vp prod'n at Fox 2000
Fox 2000 has promoted Rodney Ferrell to senior vp production.
Ferrell, who was vp production, will continue to report to Fox 2000 president Elizabeth Gabler and oversee the current production of "Marley & Me," directed by David Frankel and starring Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston.
Ferrell also is overseeing development of "Hell's Angel," directed and produced by Tony Scott; Ridley Scott's "The Passage"; and "The Wind in the Willows" and "Shadow Divers." Ferrell's credits also include "27 Dresses" and "Eragon."
"Rodney is a supremely talented executive who has an innate ability to find wonderful material, which he then develops with passion and dedication," Gabler said.
Ferrell joined Fox in 2001 as a creative executive after working with Steven Soderbergh and Jennifer Fox at Section Eight.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'