'Fifty Shades of Grey' Adds Marcia Gay Harden as Christian Grey's Mother
The adaptation of the EL James book is currently shooting in Vancouver.
Marcia Gay Harden is the latest actor suiting up some leather and lace for Universal and Focus Features’ Fifty Shades of Grey.
The erotic drama is currently shooting in Vancouver with Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey and Dakota Johnson as Anastasia Steele, the duo at the center of the spanking-hot love story.
Harden will portray Dr. Grace Trevelyan Grey, the adoptive mother of Christian Grey, Mia Grey (Rita Ora) and Elliot Grey (Luke Grimes).
Also in the adaptation of the EL James novel are Eloise Mumford as Anastasia’s best friend, Kate Kavanagh; Victor Rasuk as Anastasia’s close friend José; Jennifer Ehle as Anastasia’s mother, Carla; and Max Martini as Grey’s bodyguard.
Harden recently finished shooting Woody Allen’s latest film, Magic in the Moonlight, and appears on HBO’s The Newsroom and ABC’s comedy Trophy Wife.
Harden is represented by UTA, manager Maryellen Mulcahy of Framework Entertainment and attorneys James Adams and Ira Schreck.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR