E L James' 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Trilogy Gets a Hardcover Edition
The special edition of the hit erotic series will appear in stores later this year with a 200,000 copy first printing.
Publisher Doubleday is set to release hardcover editions of E. L James' best-selling Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy Jan. 29.
The new editions will have an initial printing of 200,000 copies, a noteworthy achievement for a title that started as self-published fan fiction.
In an announcement, publisher Anne Messitte said, "As interest in the Fifty Shades trilogy has grown, readers have been asking for hardcover editions of the books."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR