E L James' 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Trilogy Gets a Hardcover Edition
The special edition of the hit erotic series will appear in stores later this year with a 200,000 copy first printing.
Publisher Doubleday is set to release hardcover editions of E. L James' best-selling Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy Jan. 29.
The new editions will have an initial printing of 200,000 copies, a noteworthy achievement for a title that started as self-published fan fiction.
In an announcement, publisher Anne Messitte said, "As interest in the Fifty Shades trilogy has grown, readers have been asking for hardcover editions of the books."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR