'True Blood' Actor Joins 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
Luke Grimes has been cast opposite Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson in the adaptation of the EL James novel.
Now that the movie has found its Christian Grey in Jamie Dornan, the rest of the cast for Universal Pictures and Focus Features adaptation of EL James’ best-selling novel Fifty Shades of Grey is falling into place.
True Blood actor Luke Grimes has been cast as Elliot Grey, the brother of Christian Grey. He joins Dornan and Dakota Johnson, who plays Anastasia Steele.
Sam Taylor-Johnson is directing from a screenplay by Kelly Marcel. The project is aiming for an early November start.
Elliot Grey plays a pivotal role in the story as a member of Christian's close-knit family. He winds up in a romance with Anastasia Steele's best friend, a role that hasn't yet been cast.
Grimes plays Wes on the long-running vampire show. He appeared in Taken 2 and is a lead in All the Boys Love Mandy Lane, the cult horror movie that just finally got released after years of sitting on the shelf.
Grimes is repped by CAA, manager Darren Goldberg of Global Creative, and attorney David Feldman of Bloom Hergott.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR