'True Blood' Actor Joins 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
Luke Grimes has been cast opposite Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson in the adaptation of the EL James novel.
Now that the movie has found its Christian Grey in Jamie Dornan, the rest of the cast for Universal Pictures and Focus Features adaptation of EL James’ best-selling novel Fifty Shades of Grey is falling into place.
True Blood actor Luke Grimes has been cast as Elliot Grey, the brother of Christian Grey. He joins Dornan and Dakota Johnson, who plays Anastasia Steele.
Sam Taylor-Johnson is directing from a screenplay by Kelly Marcel. The project is aiming for an early November start.
Elliot Grey plays a pivotal role in the story as a member of Christian's close-knit family. He winds up in a romance with Anastasia Steele's best friend, a role that hasn't yet been cast.
Grimes plays Wes on the long-running vampire show. He appeared in Taken 2 and is a lead in All the Boys Love Mandy Lane, the cult horror movie that just finally got released after years of sitting on the shelf.
Grimes is repped by CAA, manager Darren Goldberg of Global Creative, and attorney David Feldman of Bloom Hergott.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!