'Fifty Shades' Movie: Universal Hires Bodyguards for Charlie Hunnam
The 33-year-old, who'll play Christian Grey in the film version of the S&M best-seller, got extra security during the Sept. 7 "Sons of Anarchy" premiere in Hollywood.
This story first appeared in the Sept. 27 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Sons of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam hasn't yet shot a scene as Christian Grey in Fifty Shades of Grey.
But there's no telling that to impassioned fans of the S&M best-seller who already are swarming the TV show's set, books in hand.
THR hears that extra security was hired for the 33-year-old during FX's Sept. 7 Anarchy premiere in Hollywood and that it was Fifty Shades studio Universal, not the TV network, footing the bill to protect its new leading man.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR