'Fifty Shades' Shake-Up: Stars React to Charlie Hunnam Exit
Bette Midler, Jon Cryer and Seth Rogen are among those tweeting about the shocking casting news.
Saturday's news that Charlie Hunnam would no longer be playing Christian Grey in the hotly anticipated Fifty Shades of Grey movie came as a shock to those who had been following the movie adaptation of the best-selling novel.
Hollywood also weighed in the development, with stars like Bette Midler, Jon Cryer, Seth Rogen and Jenna Dewan Tatum tweeting their thoughts, including who should replace Hunnam in the lead role.
Here's what some of Hollywood's saying about Hunnam's exit on Twitter:
I can't believe they hounded Charlie Hunnam out of 50 Shades of Grey. This is a first. Since when does the audience get a say in casting??
— Bette Midler (@BetteMidler) October 14, 2013
I'd like the producers of fifty shades of grey to consider casting my butthole as the penetrated butthole in chapter seven.
— Seth Rogen (@Sethrogen) October 14, 2013
— Paul Scheer (@paulscheer) October 14, 2013
— Jon Cryer (@MrJonCryer) October 12, 2013
— Jenna Dewan-Tatum (@jennaldewan) October 14, 2013
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR