Fight Network to distribute 'Affliction: Banned'
First pay-per-view event for the martial arts outfit
TORONTO -- Canada's Fight Network has secured the exclusive rights to distribute "Affliction: Banned" -- mixed martial arts outfit Affliction's inaugural pay-per-view event -- in the Canadian, Australian, U.S. and British markets.
The Toronto-based combat channel also said Saturday that it will air the one-hour undercard for the July 19 promotion as a free lead-in to the pay-per-view event.
"Affliction: Banned" will go head-to-head with an Ultimate Fighting Championship promotion airing on Spike TV.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR