Film House Buys Stake in Egoli Tossell (Cannes)
11:30 AM PDT 5/12/2011 by Scott Roxborough
Deal gives the company behind "Carlos" and "The Last Station" capital for development and production.
CANNES -- New media financing group Film House Germany has acquired a majority stake in Berlin-based production house Egoli Tossell, producers of Golden Globe-winner Carlos, and the Oscar-nominated The Last Station.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile