Film Movement Acquires Fernando Leon De Aranoa's 'Amador'
Starring Peruvian actress Magaly Solier, the film is a portrait of an immigrant woman living in Spain.
Film Movement has acquired North American rights to Spanish filmmaker Fernando Leon De Aranoa’s Amador, a portrait of a young immigrant woman living in Spain.
The film, which stars Peruvian actress Magaly Solier, played at the Berlin International Film Festival. Film Movement plans a New York theatrical opening in the second quarter of 2012, with a limited rollout to follow, as well as a day-and-date cable VOD premiere.
The acquisition was negotiated by Film Movement president Adley Gartenstein and vp of acquisitions and distribution Rebeca Conget, and Imagina International Sales’ Beatriz Setuain.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)