Film Review: “No Strings Attached”
Lightweight sex romp plays like an R-rated sitcom in this friends-with-benefits comedy.
Predictable, cutesy and nowhere near hotblooded enough for a story about two friends with benefits who can’t keep their hands off each other, No Strings Attached barely squeaks by thanks to its larky depiction of a sex-by-appointment relationship.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR