Film Society of Lincoln Center to Hold Norman Jewison Retrospective
The producer and director will participate in a Q&A session with Olympia Dukakis to discuss "Moonstruck."
The Film Society of Lincoln Center will mount the first major New York retrospective of the work of producer/director Norman Jewison at the Walter Reade Theater from May 25-30.
Jewison, whose credits range from In the Heat of the Night to The Thomas Crown Affair to A Soldier’s Story, will attend several of the screenings and will participate in a Q&A with Olympia Dukakis on May 28 to discuss their film Moonstruck.
Other colleagues of the directors who will attend screenings include Lee Grant and lyricist Sheldon Harnick.
“In American mainstream movie history there is a small handful of producer/directors that can lay claim to an extraordinarily immense, eclectic, and successful body of work. There is no doubt that Norman Jewison is a prominent member of that club,” programming associate Josh Strauss said.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)