FilmDistrict Names Three New Marketing Executives
Tracy Pollard, Brad Goldberg and Anne Baxter are joining the team, and Adrian Alperovich is being promoted to chief operating officer.
FilmDistrict has added three new marketing executives to its team: Tracy Pollard is joining the company as senior vp of creative advertising; Brad Goldberg is coming aboard as senior vp of media; and Anne Baxter will take on the post of senior vp of digital marketing.
Additionally, Adrian Alperovich, who is currently present of acquisitions and operations, has been promoted to chief operating officer.
The latest executive additions, announced Thursday by FilmDistrict CEO Peter Schlessel, follow the recent hiring of Christine Birch as president of marketing and Jim Orr as president of distribution.
FilmDistrict – which will release Safety Not Guaranteed, which it acquired at the Sundance Film Festival, on June 8 and the sci-fi pic Looper on Sept. 28 through TriStar Pictures – picked up two more films at the recent Cannes Film Festival: They are the action thriller Dead Man Down, directed by Niels Arden Opley and starring Noomi Rapace, and the horror thriller Oculus, directed by Mike Flanagan, which begins shooting in late summer.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Matt Bomer Talks 'Fifty Shades' Casting Rumors, Wants to Return for 'Magic Mike XXL'!
- Taylor Swift & Sarah Hyland See an Off-Broadway Play Together!
- Hilary Duff Treats Herself to a Vegan Dinner at Crossroads!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Express Sadness Over Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother