FilmDistrict Names Three New Marketing Executives
Tracy Pollard, Brad Goldberg and Anne Baxter are joining the team, and Adrian Alperovich is being promoted to chief operating officer.
FilmDistrict has added three new marketing executives to its team: Tracy Pollard is joining the company as senior vp of creative advertising; Brad Goldberg is coming aboard as senior vp of media; and Anne Baxter will take on the post of senior vp of digital marketing.
Additionally, Adrian Alperovich, who is currently present of acquisitions and operations, has been promoted to chief operating officer.
The latest executive additions, announced Thursday by FilmDistrict CEO Peter Schlessel, follow the recent hiring of Christine Birch as president of marketing and Jim Orr as president of distribution.
FilmDistrict – which will release Safety Not Guaranteed, which it acquired at the Sundance Film Festival, on June 8 and the sci-fi pic Looper on Sept. 28 through TriStar Pictures – picked up two more films at the recent Cannes Film Festival: They are the action thriller Dead Man Down, directed by Niels Arden Opley and starring Noomi Rapace, and the horror thriller Oculus, directed by Mike Flanagan, which begins shooting in late summer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR