Final Charlie Sheen Roasters Announced
William Shatner, Kate Walsh, Slash and Jon Lovitz are among the stars that participate in the Comedy Central special airing Sept. 19.
Comedy Central's Roast of Charlie Sheen tapes Saturday and will air on the cable channel September 19 (a half-hour after the new Sheen-less Two and a Half Men premieres), and the network is steadily releasing the names of those set to roast the actor.
Its latest batch of roasters includes William Shatner, Kate Walsh and comedians Jon Lovitz, Patrice O'Neal (The Office) and Amy Schumer (Red Eye). The show will also feature a "special appearance" from guitarist Slash.
Sheen's former Men co-stars Jon Cryer and Holland Taylor have said they won't be participating in the lambasting of the actor, who was fired from the show in March. No word has been released from Angus T. Jones on his participation.
Last week Comedy Central announced Mike Tyson, Jackass' Steve-O, TMZ's Harvey Levin, comedians Jeffrey Ross and Anthony Jeselnik (former Late Night with Jimmy Fallon writer), who will join Roast Master Seth MacFarlane.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game