Fiona Apple Arrested in Texas for Hash Possession (Report)
The "Criminal" singer was picked up by police in Sierra Blanca on Wednesday.
Fiona Apple was arrested for possession of hashish in Sierra Blanca, Texas, on Wednesday, according to reports.
TMZ reported that the "Criminal" singer-songwriter's bus was stopped by police, who discovered the hash as well as a small amount of marijuana. Apple, 35, was then placed in Hudspeth County Jail.
Apple's manager, Andy Slater, has not commented.
In June, Apple released her fourth full-length studio album (full title: The Idler Wheel is Wiser Than the Driver of the Screw and Whipping Cords Will Serve You More Than Words Will Ever Do) and embarked on a national tour afterward.
UPDATE: A previous version of this story mistakenly listed Apple's manager as Irving Azoff.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche