Fiona Apple Arrested in Texas for Hash Possession (Report)
The "Criminal" singer was picked up by police in Sierra Blanca on Wednesday.
Fiona Apple was arrested for possession of hashish in Sierra Blanca, Texas, on Wednesday, according to reports.
TMZ reported that the "Criminal" singer-songwriter's bus was stopped by police, who discovered the hash as well as a small amount of marijuana. Apple, 35, was then placed in Hudspeth County Jail.
Apple's manager, Andy Slater, has not commented.
In June, Apple released her fourth full-length studio album (full title: The Idler Wheel is Wiser Than the Driver of the Screw and Whipping Cords Will Serve You More Than Words Will Ever Do) and embarked on a national tour afterward.
UPDATE: A previous version of this story mistakenly listed Apple's manager as Irving Azoff.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!