Fiona Apple Arrested in Texas for Hash Possession (Report)
The "Criminal" singer was picked up by police in Sierra Blanca on Wednesday.
Fiona Apple was arrested for possession of hashish in Sierra Blanca, Texas, on Wednesday, according to reports.
TMZ reported that the "Criminal" singer-songwriter's bus was stopped by police, who discovered the hash as well as a small amount of marijuana. Apple, 35, was then placed in Hudspeth County Jail.
Apple's manager, Andy Slater, has not commented.
In June, Apple released her fourth full-length studio album (full title: The Idler Wheel is Wiser Than the Driver of the Screw and Whipping Cords Will Serve You More Than Words Will Ever Do) and embarked on a national tour afterward.
UPDATE: A previous version of this story mistakenly listed Apple's manager as Irving Azoff.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David