First Peek Inside 'Noah' Ark Reveals Lots and Lots of Snakes
Due in theaters in March 2014, the Darren Aronofsky movie is an epic retelling of the Great Flood story.
It's time to peek inside the ark.
In the first glimpse inside the famed vessel at the center of Darren Aronofsky's biblical epic, Noah, we get an eyeful of enough slithering snakes to send Indiana Jones running for the hills.
The image, tweeted today by Noah director of photography Matthew Libatique, also shows a sizable alligator as well as two glowing objects in the center. (Libatique has since taken the tweet down.) The exterior was already tweeted by the director himself, and a picture of star Russell Crowe in his Noah costume has also made the rounds.
Due in theaters in March 2014, Noah features an all-star cast that includes Jennifer Connelly, Saoirse Ronan, Logan Lerman, Emma Watson, Ray Winstone and Anthony Hopkins.
Noah is a co-production of Disruption Entertainment, New Regency and Protozoa, and will be distributed theatrically by Paramount.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR