FishBowl Worldwide Adds Two Development Execs
The production company expands its ranks with the addition of Emily Mayer and Winston Cutshall.
FishBowl Worldwide Media continues to add to its executive ranks. The production company announced Wednesday that its brought on two new development executives at the start of the year.
Emily Mayer and Winston Cutshall join the company as SVP and director of development, respectively.
“Emily and Winston have great production and development instincts, deep relationships at a host of networks and are widely respected in the community,” said current affairs president Beth Greenwald, who oversees development. “We’re thrilled to have them on the Fishbowl team in what is a very exciting time for our company.”
Mayer, whose resume includes stints at GRB Entertainment, 44 Blue Productions and Fox Television Studios, comes to FishBowl from NBCUniversal. She most recently served as VP of development at the Wilshire Studio, selling and producing projects for a variety of cable networks -- E!, Vh1, WE, Bio, Travel and Sundance among them.
As for Cutshall, the new director was a co-founder and partner at Idiomatic Entertainment. There he developed reality projects for Craig Piligian’s Pilgrim Films and Television, 3 Ball and Super Delicious.
FishBowl, which currently has nine pilot presentations in development at various cable networks, has a remake of the French comedy Hard in the works at HBO and recently premiered the reality series Toned Up on Bravo.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR