Fisher-Price To Make Peppa Pig Toys
Fisher-Price named by Entertainment One as the toy partner for its animated pre-school series 'Peppa Pig,' which recently bowed on Nick Jr. stateside.
TORONTO – Canadian producer Entertainment One has jumped into the U.S. merchandising market by naming Fisher-Price as the U.S. toy maker for its animated Peppa Pig TV property.
The Mattel subsidiary will be looking to repeat the British success of Peppa Pig, which had over $300 million in merchandising sales last year.
The pre-school series recently launched on Nick Jr., and Entertainment One expects to have its first toy products available for American consumers in Christmas 2012.
Fisher-Price and its Canadian TV partner will be working together at the upcoming Licensing International Expo in Las Vegas.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Third Person' Trailer Shows Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde, Liam Neeson Feeling Everything
- AMC's Hit Reality Show 'Small Town Security' Is Back For Season 3
- Bride Gives Groom 'Ghostbusters' Cake, Proves That She's A Keeper
- Ted Neeley, Original 'Jesus Christ Superstar,' Hopes Pope Francis Will Come To The Musical