Fisher-Price To Make Peppa Pig Toys
Fisher-Price named by Entertainment One as the toy partner for its animated pre-school series 'Peppa Pig,' which recently bowed on Nick Jr. stateside.
TORONTO – Canadian producer Entertainment One has jumped into the U.S. merchandising market by naming Fisher-Price as the U.S. toy maker for its animated Peppa Pig TV property.
The Mattel subsidiary will be looking to repeat the British success of Peppa Pig, which had over $300 million in merchandising sales last year.
The pre-school series recently launched on Nick Jr., and Entertainment One expects to have its first toy products available for American consumers in Christmas 2012.
Fisher-Price and its Canadian TV partner will be working together at the upcoming Licensing International Expo in Las Vegas.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR