Five more for 'Shopaholic'
"Confessions of a Shopaholic" has rounded out its casting, with John Lithgow, Kristin Scott Thomas, Leslie Bibb, Lynn Redgrave and Julie Hagerty joining the Disney/Bruckheimer Films romantic comedy, which stars Isla Fisher.
Based on the best-selling novels by Sophie Kinsella and directed by P.J. Hogan, the film centers on a compulsive shopper (Fisher) in Manhattan up to her neck in debt who becomes a financial-advice columnist.
Lithgow will play a publishing magnate, Thomas a magazine editor, Bibb a fashion magazine staffer, Redgrave a doyenne of a publishing empire and Hagerty a business magazine assistant.
The film is shooting in New York and Connecticut.
Disney's Jason Reed is overseeing.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR