Five more for 'Shopaholic'
"Confessions of a Shopaholic" has rounded out its casting, with John Lithgow, Kristin Scott Thomas, Leslie Bibb, Lynn Redgrave and Julie Hagerty joining the Disney/Bruckheimer Films romantic comedy, which stars Isla Fisher.
Based on the best-selling novels by Sophie Kinsella and directed by P.J. Hogan, the film centers on a compulsive shopper (Fisher) in Manhattan up to her neck in debt who becomes a financial-advice columnist.
Lithgow will play a publishing magnate, Thomas a magazine editor, Bibb a fashion magazine staffer, Redgrave a doyenne of a publishing empire and Hagerty a business magazine assistant.
The film is shooting in New York and Connecticut.
Disney's Jason Reed is overseeing.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, & Kate Upton Attend Final 'Other Woman' Screening!
- Kristin Chenoweth & Jane Krakowski: Broadway Babies at 'Cabaret' Opening Night!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Make Last Stop on Australia Trip
- Khloe Kardashian Endorses the Messy Bun Hairstyle, Wears Her Hair Down Instead