Florence Henderson Eliminated From 'Dancing With the Stars'
The 76-year-old actress says she hopes she's "inspired people to get up off their behind and move and dance."
Florence Henderson became the latest contestant to be eliminated from ABC's Dancing With the Stars on Tuesday night.
The 76-year-old actress, who said she's been a fan of ABC's reality competition since it premiered, and her professional partner, Corky Ballas, earned their highest score of the season Monday but did not receive enough viewer votes to remain in the competition.
"I have been in TV for over 50 years, and I have to say in all honesty that this is one of the best-produced shows I've ever been on," Henderson said after learning her fate. "I've loved this show since it began. I think it's just a tremendous show. I hope I've inspired people to get up off their behind and move and dance and live and enjoy life."
Henderson shocked many of her Brady Bunch fans with her sassy antics during her five weeks on Dancing. She flashed her bra and abs during the season's premiere episode and performed a few sexy numbers with her professional partner, Corky Ballas.
Henderson joins previously eliminated contestants David Hasselhoff, Michael Bolton, Margaret Cho and Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.