Florence Henderson Eliminated From 'Dancing With the Stars'
The 76-year-old actress says she hopes she's "inspired people to get up off their behind and move and dance."
Florence Henderson became the latest contestant to be eliminated from ABC's Dancing With the Stars on Tuesday night.
The 76-year-old actress, who said she's been a fan of ABC's reality competition since it premiered, and her professional partner, Corky Ballas, earned their highest score of the season Monday but did not receive enough viewer votes to remain in the competition.
"I have been in TV for over 50 years, and I have to say in all honesty that this is one of the best-produced shows I've ever been on," Henderson said after learning her fate. "I've loved this show since it began. I think it's just a tremendous show. I hope I've inspired people to get up off their behind and move and dance and live and enjoy life."
Henderson shocked many of her Brady Bunch fans with her sassy antics during her five weeks on Dancing. She flashed her bra and abs during the season's premiere episode and performed a few sexy numbers with her professional partner, Corky Ballas.
Henderson joins previously eliminated contestants David Hasselhoff, Michael Bolton, Margaret Cho and Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack