Florence and the Machine Debuts New Music (Video)
"What the Water Gave Me" is the first single off the untitled second album.
It’s been more than two years since the release of Florence + the Machine’s debut album, Lungs, and fans have been doggedly awaiting new music from the band.
Finally, British singer Florence Welch and her band release the first studio version of a song off the new album for “What the Water Gave Me.”
The five-and-a-half minutes long song was recorded at Abbey Road Studios in London.
“Lay me down, let the only sound be the overflow, pockets full of stones,” goes the hypnotizing track.
“What the Water Gave Me” is the first track off of the untitled album, which will be released on Nov. 7, 2011, according to the band’s website.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)