Florence Mayor Bans MTV From Filming 'Jersey Shore' Stars Boozing in Public
11:41 AM PDT 4/20/2011 by Eric J. Lyman
As the show shoots its fourth season in Italy, Matteo Renzi says the cast also will not be allowed to shoot inside historical buildings.
ROME – The mayor of Florence, Italy has issued a series of rules he says should be respected when Jersey Shore starts filing its fourth season there – with strict prohibitions against promoting the city as a drinking town.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile