Follow Channel Launches on YouTube to Explore Lives of Pro Athletes
The partnership between Break Media and Tupelo-Honey Raycom goes behind-the-scenes to see what stars of the NFL, NBA and more do off the field.
Sports fans have a new way to follow their favorite athletes.
Follow Channel -- a YouTube channel from Break Media's men's lifestyle property Made Man and Tupelo-Honey Raycom -- launched Wednesday and gives fans a look inside the daily lives of pro athletes off the field.
The first "Follow" video centers on Seattle Seahawks All-Pro cornerback Richard Sherman and was posted Wednesday to coincide with the launch. The Miami Heat's Chris Bosh, who is a partner in the channel, will be the subject of a “Follow” this month, with other athletes to be announced.
"I am excited to partner with the Follow Channel,” said Bosh. “Watching the progression of social media and digital media and the use of technology is something that has always interested me. I am honored to be an athlete ambassador and look forward to bringing new content on and off the court."
CAA facilitated the partnership between Break Media, Tupelo-Honey Raycom, Bosh and Sherman. Cary I. Glotzer, CEO of Tupelo-Honey Raycom, and Mitch Rotter, executive vp programming at Break Media, are co-executive producers on the channel.
Watch the first "Follow," featuring Sherman, below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Ian Somerhalder Sings Smokey Robinson Classic in 'Esquire China' Behind the Scene Video - Watch Now!
- 'Glee'Actor Harry Shum Jr. is Engaged to Girlfriend Shelby Rabara!
- Nicole Richie Proudly Rocks New Purple Hair at Lunch with Joel Madden!
- Zooey Deschanel's 'New Girl' & Mindy Kaling's 'Mindy Project' Get Early Renewals From Fox!