Foo Fighters Doc to Play in 80 Theaters on April 5
Following one-night-only screening of "Foo Fighters: Back and Forth," a live set from the band will also be broadcast.
Cinedigm Entertainment Group has teamed with Exclusive Media Group, RCA Records and Spitfire Pictures to bring the Foo Fighters documentary Foo Fighters: Back and Forth to movie theaters on April 5. The one-time-only event will take place in 80 theaters across the country and will be followed by a broadcast of a live set from the band.
Foo Fighters: Back and Forth chronicles the history of the band, from cassette demos recorded by Dave Grohl while he was still Nirvana's drummer to the group's stadium headlining tours.
James Moll (The Last Days) produced and directed the doc, which also covers the making of Foo Fighters' upcoming album, Wasting Light, which will be released April 12.
The doc will be broadcast on VH1, VH1 Classic and Palladia on April 8 at 10 p.m. ET/PT. It also closes out the film portion of the South by Southwest Festival on March. 15.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR