Foo Fighters Doc to Play in 80 Theaters on April 5
Following one-night-only screening of "Foo Fighters: Back and Forth," a live set from the band will also be broadcast.
Cinedigm Entertainment Group has teamed with Exclusive Media Group, RCA Records and Spitfire Pictures to bring the Foo Fighters documentary Foo Fighters: Back and Forth to movie theaters on April 5. The one-time-only event will take place in 80 theaters across the country and will be followed by a broadcast of a live set from the band.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR