Food Network Canada TV Host Anthony Sedlak Dies
The winner of the Superstar Chef Challenge was discovered dead in his Vancouver home on the weekend due to unspecified causes.
TORONTO - Canadian celebrity chef Anthony Sedlak, who hosted the Food Network Canada show The Main, has died.
The Toronto Sun newspaper on Monday reported that Sedlak, 29 years old, was found dead in his North Vancouver apartment on Friday evening.
"His unexpected and sudden death has devastated his family, friends and the culinary community," a press release said, without specifying the cause of death.
Sedlak won the Food Network's Superstar Chef Challenge before going on to become a Canadian TV host.
"The Sedlak family thanks Anthony's fans and associates for all their love, devotion and condolences," the release added.
A private funeral will be held in Vancouver at a later date.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR