'Food, Inc.' gets promo on yogurt lids
Stonyfield Farm products to boost documentary
Stonyfield Farm will promote "Food, Inc.," Robert Kenner's new documentary from Magnolia Pictures, Participant Media and River Road Entertainment, on the foil lids of 10 million cups of its yogurt in dairy cases throughout the country this month.
"What better way to get the word out on a film about our food system than with a message aimed at food shoppers?" Stonyfield president Gary Hirshberg, who appears in the film, said.
Stonyfield's Web site also features a "Food" link with a downloadable trailer, an exclusive interview with Kenner, and downloadable coupons for free products from Stonyfield and other organic partners, including Annie's, Late July, Newman's Own Organics, and Organic Valley.
In "Food," which opens this Friday in New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco, Kenner examines the nation's food industry.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game