Ford, Coke, AT&T Return as 'American Idol' Sponsors
3:37 PM PST 1/19/2011 by THR staff
Fox reveals the way the companies will be featured in the show's new season.
New judges, same sponsors.On Wednesday, Fox announced that Ford, Coca-Cola and AT&T have returned as American Idol's official sponsors. Ford has sponsored the show since its 2002 launch. The finalists will again be featured each week in exclusive Ford music videos. Idol fans will be able to design soft-drink cups that judges Jennifer Lopez, Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson can use (the winner will be invited to attend an Idol broadcast). As for AT&T, it is teaming up with cell phone maker Motorola as the official wireless sponsor of the show, with plans to host an Idol sweepstakes (one lucky person can win up to $10 million).
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR