Former 'Bachelor' winner popped for DUI
Maribel Delgado charged with misdemeanor, posts $500 bond
The winner of the sixth season of "The Bachelor" has come up on the losing end of a police run in. Maribel "Mary" Delgado, 42, was popped by Florida police for DUI on Thursday morning in Tampa, reports US Weekly.
In 2008, the former Tampa Bay Buccaneers cheerleader was arrested for public intoxication at a Texas bar.
After refusing a breathalyzer test during this morning's incident, Delgado was charged with a misdemeanor and released on a $500 bond.
Delgado and "The Bachelor's" Byron Velvick, who split last year after five years together, were involved in a 2007 domestic dispute in which Delgado was accused of assaulting her reality TV romeo.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)