Former 'Insider' goes back to sports
Pat O'Brien starts at Fox Sports radio show next week
Former "The Insider" star Pat O'Brien is going back into sports broadcasting.
Since quitting the syndicated entertainment news show two years ago, the CBS Sports veteran has filled in for Don Imus and appeared as a talking head on other shows.
Next week, he joins Steve Hartman and Vic "The Brick" Jacobs on Fox Sports Radio's "Loose Cannons" weekday afternoon show.
"There are second chances in this world, and I'm living proof," O'Brien told the New York Post. "A day doesn't go by when someone doesn't ask, 'When are you going back to sports?'"
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack