Formula One Under Fire
Embattled CEO Ecclestone is caught up in $50 million bribery probe.
The popular and lucrative Formula One race car circuit is accustomed to scandal -- be it the "Nazi orgy" video three years ago involving one of its top executives or the waffling of its longtime CEO Bernie Ecclestone, 80, over whether to hold a race in the Arab Kingdom of Bahrain after its government brutally cracked down on protesters this year (the race was finally canceled).
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- ReThink Review: American Hustle - David O. Russell Assembles His All-Stars
- Theater: Fiona Shaw Rocks In One Of The Last Shows Of The Year
- Beyonce Surprises Fans With New Album Featuring Jay Z, Blue Ivy, Drake
- A Christmas Gift For You: A Conversation with Phil Spector & The Crystals' La La Brooks, Chatting with The Piano Guys, Plus Pink Martini and Sydney York Exclusives