Four actors join Paul Rudd comedy
Hugh Dancy among new cast in 'My Idiot Brother'
Currently filming in New York City, the film stars Rudd as the title character, an idealist who during the course of the movie crashes at the homes of each of his three, more ambitious sisters, played by Elizabeth Banks, Zooey Deschanel and Emily Mortimer.
Dancy, repped by Gene Parseghian, UTA and United Agents, will play a pretentious painter friend of Deschanel's character; Hahn, repped by the Gersh Agency, joins the cast as Rudd's ex-girlfriend; Knight, repped by the Gage Group, will appear as his overbearing mother; and Montgomery, repped by Innovative Artists and Industry Entertainment, will portray a British aristocrat whom the Banks character is profiling for a magazine piece.
The cast also includes Rashida Jones and Adam Scott.
Written by Evgenia Peretz and David Schisgall, "Brother" is being produced by Likely Story's Anthony Bregman and Big Beach's Peter Saraf and Marc Turteltaub for their respective companies. Caroline Jaczko, Stefanie Azpiazu and Aleen Keshishian are exec producers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR