'Four Christmases' helmer eyes divorce movie
Seth Gordon to direct Rashida Jones in comedy 'Forever'
Seth Gordon is in negotiations to develop and direct "Celeste and Jesse Forever," a divorce comedy set up at Overture.
Rashida Jones is attached to star and co-wrote the script with Will McCormack, which tracks a couple in the midst of a divorce attempting to maintain their friendship while pursuing new relationships.
Jennifer and Suzanne Todd are producing.
The project was first set up at Fox Atomic, but moved to Overture when that shingle was shuttered.
Gordon made a splash with his documentary "The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters," then jumped into the studio world with New Line's "Four Christmases." The director, repped by WME and Brillstein Partners, is also developing the long-gestating comedy "Horrible Bosses" for New Line.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR