Four Ways Charlie Sheen Changed His Show for NYC
The most interesting thing he did onstage was throw down the gauntlet to his former "Two and a Half Men" boss, Chuck Lorre.
NEW YORK – It’s a long way from Detroit to New York, especially if you’re Charlie Sheen. One week after his My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not an Option tour launched in a disastrous Motor City debut, the show rolled into Radio City Music Hall Friday night in a streamlined version that was slightly more sedate -- and quite a bit duller.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR