Fox 2000 Options Laura Dave's Next Book 'The Last Harvest' (Exclusive)
Dave, who wrote "The Divorce Party" and "The First Husband," will also write the script.
Fox 2000 has optioned The Last Harvest, the next book from Laura Dave.
Author of 2006's London Is The Best City In America and 2008's The Divorce Party, Dave most recently released The First Husband in May 2011. Her books' themes center around relationships, family, infidelity and marriage.
Dave will also adapt the screenplay for The Last Harvest, which follows a woman named Georgia Ford, who is just two weeks away from her dream wedding when she sees her fiance walking down the street with another woman -- and a daughter he never told her about. Georgia runs off to her family’s vineyard in Sonoma California for the annual harvest, but discovers that her childhood home is under strain from family drama and a massive corporation looking to buy the winery. A publishing date has not yet been announced for the book.
WME and RWSG repped Dave in the deal.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game