Fox Boosts International Consumer Products Licensing With New Hire
UK-based Bettina Koeckler, formerly of Sony, will have oversight of Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
In a move to boost its operations in Europe and elsewhere, Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products has appointed Bettina Koeckler to be Senior VP, EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa). She'll report to president Jeffrey Godsick, who announced the news on Thursday.
Koeckler has more than 18 years experience in business and consumer market licensing, including six years as VP of licensing for Sony Pictures Consumer Products from 1997 to 2003.
“We’ve brought someone aboard who has impacted not only companies throughout her career but the entire EMEA region,” said Godsick. “Bettina’s record of creativity combined with an unmatched stable of relationships and retail experience has resulted in success and accolades throughout her career that I know will enhance our efforts in the region.”
Most recently she was senior VP and GM for global consumer products at Rainbow, a European producer of 2D, CGI and 3D animation. She previously spent three years at TV producer Chorion.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack