Fox bumps Oliver Stone film
'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps' due in fall, not April 23
Fox is bumping Oliver Stone's Wall Street sequel to the fall.
"Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps" will be released on Sept. 24 instead of April 23 as previously planned. Michael Douglas reprises his role from the franchise original, with Shia LaBeouf co-starring in the sequel.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR