Fox bumps Oliver Stone film
'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps' due in fall, not April 23
Fox is bumping Oliver Stone's Wall Street sequel to the fall.
"Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps" will be released on Sept. 24 instead of April 23 as previously planned. Michael Douglas reprises his role from the franchise original, with Shia LaBeouf co-starring in the sequel.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills