Fox, Chernin Pick Up Fairy-Tale Pitch From Kandell Brothers
The film explores what happens to fairy-tale characters after "happily ever after."
20th Century Fox preemptively acquired a pitch from Aaron and Jordan Kandell.
The modern story explores what happens to famed fairy-tale characters after "happily ever after" ends. It's a big family movie, according to sources.
Chernin Entertainment is producing.
The Kandell brothers, who are identical twins, have several projects in development. Their script Stranded is at Paramount with Dolphin Tale director Charles Martin Smith attached to direct. Their script The Golden Record was on the Black List and they have another untitled script at Warner Bros.
The Kandell brothers are repped by Verve and Hopscotch Pictures.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Hold Hands at 'Cabaret' Opening!
- Emma Stone & Felicity Jones Bring Girl Power to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Andrew Garfield Rides Bus with Underprivileged Kids to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Olivia Munn Insisted Her 'Newsroom' Character Sloane Not Wear Turtlenecks!