Fox, Chernin Pick Up Fairy-Tale Pitch From Kandell Brothers
The film explores what happens to fairy-tale characters after "happily ever after."
20th Century Fox preemptively acquired a pitch from Aaron and Jordan Kandell.
The modern story explores what happens to famed fairy-tale characters after "happily ever after" ends. It's a big family movie, according to sources.
Chernin Entertainment is producing.
The Kandell brothers, who are identical twins, have several projects in development. Their script Stranded is at Paramount with Dolphin Tale director Charles Martin Smith attached to direct. Their script The Golden Record was on the Black List and they have another untitled script at Warner Bros.
The Kandell brothers are repped by Verve and Hopscotch Pictures.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR