Fox Orders 'Manny' Comedy from 'Couples Retreat' Scribe to Pilot
Dana Fox's comedy about a single mom whose brother moves in to help raise her baby was picked up to pilot Monday.
Fox is moving forward with its manny comedy.
The No. 1 network has order to pilot Ben Fox Is My Manny, a single-camera comedy from Couples Retreat scribe Dana Fox.
The half hour project, from Chernin Entertainment and 20th Century Fox Television, centers on a single mother who gets an assist from her brother who moves in with her to help raise her baby. The title character is a heightened version of Fox's brother, Ben Fox.
Fox is penning the script and executive producing alongside Peter Chernin and Katherine Pope.
The writer, whose other credits include What Happens in Vegas and Adult Swim's Children's Hospital, is repped by WME and Anonymous Content.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'