Fox Consumer Products Adds Two Marketing Executives
The News Corp. unit, led by president Jeffrey Godsick, has named Nabil Kazi vp, global promotions and Morgan Chess vp, digital strategy and commerce.
LONDON - News Corp.'s Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products has added two marketing executives to strengthen its executive suite.
The consumer products arm of the studio said Friday it has named marketing executive Nabil Kazi to the position of vp, global promotions and digital marketing expert Morgan Chess to the position of vp, digital strategy and commerce. They will report to Fox Consumer Products president Jeffrey Godsick.
The division spearheads consumer products programs for such big film and TV franchises as Ice Age, The Simpsons, Alvin and the Chipmunks and Family Guy.
Kazi's role will be to set the global licensed promotions strategy for Fox’s TV properties. He previously held various positions at Walt Disney, Disney Consumer Products and the company's ABC television network. Most recently, he was vp, global marketing and publicity for Walt Disney Animation and DisneyToon Studios where he launched campaigns for Tangled and Tinkerbell.
“Nabil has a proven track record with major corporate partners at ABC and Disney,” said Godsick. “We look forward to him using this expertise to build high-profile partnerships on a global level for Fox.”
Chess will be in charge of digital and e-commerce strategy. She previously served as director, digital marketing for 20th Century Fox Studios, where she oversaw the digital marketing campaigns for such things as the Angry Birds Rio app, as well as the Rise of the Planet of the Apes and X-Men First Class online campaigns. She also held a position at Universal McCann where she worked with Sony Pictures Entertainment on the digital media campaigns for the Bond and Spider-Man franchises.
“E-commerce is an important growth area for our future,” said Godsick. “With Morgan’s leadership and experience, we’re confident we will successfully build our e-commerce business globally.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack