Fox Easily Wins Thursday Despite Minor Drop for 'American Idol'
NBC’s three-hour comedy block sees week-to-week decline; network still takes second.
The American Idol ratings-watch continues. And after a 5% week-to-week drop in the 18-49 demographic for Wednesday’s installment, last night’s episode showed less erosion – down 3% in the demo and total viewers compared to its first Thursday installment on Jan. 20.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR