Fox Takes Rights to 'Ghost Graduation'
The deal, which includes North and Latin America, follows a recent English-language remake pact.
MADRID - Fox has acquired North and Latin American distribution rights to Ghost Graduation, produced by Ciudadano Ciskul, Mod Productions Think Studio and lkiru Films in association with Fox International Productions. The deal comes just after Twentieth Century Fox and Overbrook Entertainment, Will Smith's production company, acquired English-language remake rights.
Directed by Javier Ruiz Caldera (Spanish Movie), Ghost Graduation features a Spanish cast, starring Raul Arevalo, Alexandra Jimenez, Aura Garrido, Andrea Duro, Jaime Olias Javier Bódalo, Alex Maruny, Carlos Areces, Joaquin Reyes, Silvia April and Luis Varela, among others.
The film, distributed in Spain by Twentieth Century Fox, is scheduled for release on Blu-Ray and DVD on June 20 and available on legal download portals Filmin and online platforms Yomvi Canal + and cable service Ono.
The film focuses on a professor who sees the dead, which has not only cost him a fortune in psychiatrists, but also regularly gets him fired. His luck changes when he gets a place in the Monforte and must teach five students who have turned the prestigious school into a house of horrors. He has to get the five students to pass their senior year so they can move once and for all. But it will not be easy: all five are dead for over 20 years.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR