Fox Home Entertainment Lays Off a Dozen Employees
Ten staffers in the overall studio’s IT department have also been let go.
After a realignment in its analytics group, Fox Home Entertainment has laid off a dozen employees, while 10 staffers in the studio’s overall IT department who supported the group have also been let go.
A spokesman for Fox Home Entertainment said the volume of research reports generated by the analytics group exceeded the needs of the division.
Fox said the reduction didn’t have to do with the overall downturn in the DVD market, and that it remains very bullish on home entertainment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR