Fox International Channels Inks Multi-Market Deal for Cineflix Studios' 'Copper'
The BBC America immigrant drama will air in pay TV in Australia, Italy, Spain, Portugal and elsewhere internationally after debuting next month.
TORONTO – Fox International Channels (FIC) has inked a multi-market deal with Canada’s Cineflix Studios for the BBC America immigrant drama Copper.
FIC has taken the exclusive first window pay-TV window for the period drama created by Tom Fontana for Australia, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Turkey, Africa and Latin America.
The series, set in 1860s New York City and starring Tom Weston-Jones, is set to debut next month on Showcase in Canada.
Copper was also created by Will Rokos, and is executive produced by Fontana, Rokos, Barry Levinson and Christina Wayne, president of Cineflix Studios.
The ensemble cast includes Franka Potente, Kyle Schmid, and Anastasia Griffith.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Sunny Day Real Estate Releases 'Lipton Witch,' First Song In 14 Years
- 'Batman Beyond' Animated Short Premieres At WonderCon In Honor of Franchise's 75th Anniversary
- Here Is A Photo Of Mariah Carey Dressed As A Bunny And Using Nick Cannon As Furniture
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress
- Lea Michele Gets Cozy with Co-Star on Her Music Video Set!
- Madonna Wants Us to Get Behind Her to Start a Love Evolution!
- Calvin Harris Previews Small Sample of Rita Ora's New Single - Listen Now!