20th Century Fox Beefs Up Consumer Products Team
The new hires and promotions are part of a plan to develop Fox's global brand strategy and better manage brands in all divisions of the film and TV company.
In an effort to focus on global brand strategy, 20th Century Fox Consumer Products has promoted one longtime employee, moved another from a sister division and made one new hire.
“We’ve put in place a team of industry experts that will develop global brand strategies and manage the brands throughout every area of that division,” said Jeffrey Godsick, president of Fox Consumer Products.
Lora Cohn has been promoted to senior vp global brand management and strategy, and Teri VanLandingham and Peter Leeb will share the role of vp global brand management and strategy.
Cohn, who has spent the past 17 years at Fox Consumer Products, most recently overseeing sales and development of hard goods, will be responsible for the overall brand vision of all film and television properties. She also will help expand the portfolio of consumer products and advise about brands throughout Fox's parent company, News Corp.
Leeb managed advertising for Fortune 500 brands including Ford, Mars and Gatorade before joining Fox Home Entertainment, where he was involved in strategy, digital media and retail. Now, he will oversee such shows as Family Guy, Sons of Anarchy and Modern Family. Leeb also will tackle global strategy and international market expansion.
VanLandingham comes aboard after 20 years of entertainment marketing experience at such entities as Miramax Films, the American Film Institute and Rogers & Cowan. She most recently ran her own international marketing consultancy practice with clients including RedEnvelope.com and the city of Rome. She will oversee such film brands as Avatar, Ice Age and Alvin and the Chipmunks.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sandra Bullock's Stylist Elizabeth Stewart Awarded THR's Top Stylist Ranking!
- Emma Watson Begins 'Noah' Press Tour, Premieres Film in Berlin!
- Kanye West & Jay Z Perform 'Otis,' 'Gotta Have It' & More at SXSW - Watch Now!
- 'Two & a Half Men,' 'Good Wife' & Many Others Renewed By CBS, 'Crazy Ones,' Left Off List