Fox Nabs Workplace Comedy From Jamie Tarses, 'Wilfred' Writers (Exclusive)
"Wilfred" scribes Reed Agnew and Eli Jorne will write and executive produce the father-son workplace comedy.
Fox has scooped up a father and son comedy project from Jamie Tarses' Fanfare shingle.
The half-hour single-camera effort, which hails from Sony Pictures Television, is set at a workplace in which the son is the boss.
The project counts Wilfred scribes Reed Agnew and Eli Jorne as writers and executive producers, with Tarses (My Boys, Hawthorne, Happy Endings) and Julia Franz (the TBS pilot Men at Work) on board as executive producers.
Agnew and Jorne previously teamed with Tarses for Sunflower Ponds, an animated project that was set up at Fox and SPT. The pair is also penning the feature comedy Hassle Man for Universal Pictures.
Tarses is repped by WME, Agnew and Jorne are repped by ICM.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR