Fox News, MSNBC, CNN to Cover Rupert Murdoch Phone Hacking Hearing
CNN.com and the BBC will also live stream the testimony.
Fox News and Fox Business will cover News Corp. CEO Rupert Murdoch's testimony to British Parliament Tuesday morning.
CNN and its international channel, CNNI, will also air the testimony, a network spokesperson confirms to the New York Times. MSNBC will not cover the testimony "gavel to gavel" but will air coverage "depending on the content," a network spokesperson told the Times.
Keith Olbermann will cover the trial on Current TV.
Rupert, his son, James Murdoch, the top executive of BSkyB, and former News International head Rebekah Brooks, who resigned Friday and was arrested the following day, are expected to testify beginning around 9:15 a.m. ET.
It will also stream online on CNN.com and the BBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws