Fox Picks Up Pay-TV Rights to ‘Iron Man 3’ for Southeast Asia, Hong Kong
The Marvel blockbuster will be exclusively broadcast on the network’s Fox Movies Premium channel and its online catch-up service, Fox Movies Play.
Fox International Channels has secured exclusive pay-TV rights to Marvel’s box office megahit Iron Man 3 for Hong Kong and Southeast Asia.
The film will be broadcast on the network’s Fox Movies Premium channel, which carries high-profile Hollywood fare, including major movies like The Avengers and The Hunger Games and leading TV series, such as The Walking Dead.
Iron Man 3 will also be offered in Southeast Asia and Hong Kong on Fox Movies Play, the network’s online catch-up service available to subscribers.
The Marvel Robert Downey Jr.-led threquel will surely be a hot ticket for Fox. The film recorded the highest box office opening ever in numerous territories across Southeast Asia, including the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore and Vietnam. As of Sunday night, it had earned $680.1 million worldwide.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR